10.12.2007

Fire and Ice - 1923

By Robert Frost

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

http://www.online-literature.com/frost/

I know this poem from the handout of pathologic lectures. I was surprised my teacher, Dr 蔡建誠, loved poems(I guess!). It also raises my desire for ART..

What kind of arts? Anything I like or interest is art for me. I've lost my time for sleep, for laugh, for sports, for the guitar, for books, for family and for myself since I contributed my time for studying.. But I do not feel bad in that I'm on the way to being a doctor. I just hope I won't lose the sense of life after I'M a doctor.

Be Good!

No comments: